lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

My Adventure

I chose the adventure that is one of the most recent that I have. Most people who know me know that I like to dance that are my passion and that is about my adventure. When Miss Kelsey read this maybe she get bored or think ‘’ she don’t have another think in her head that are not about dancing?’’ I hope that Miss Kelsey doesn’t think like that because many people do.
In January of this year my mom, told me that she have to tell me something. We were having dinner and my mom told me she have me a surprise. She told me that the next week I was going to Las Vegas with my entire dance academy I was so excited about that. Could not wait to spend the days I wanted to go and was anxious and nervous and thought how it would do. The days passed and the great day of getting on the plane to go to Las Vegas came. We boarded the plane and we flew to Miami and we get to sleep one night in Miami. The next day we took another plane and that if it was to Las Vegas. There were the longest hours of my life. I was bored on the plane was almost counting the hours, minutes and seconds to get to Las Vegas. We finally arrived; it was dark and lot of lights everywhere in malls, on billboards and in hotels. Las Vegas was awesome I wanted to get to know all the places but it was not precisely way I go to Las Vegas. I go to dance and everything has its time Clear. went to the hotel to leave all things and went out to dinner. After dinner we returned to the hotel because we had to get up early in the morning.
The next day we wake up early we take a bathe and went down to breakfast. was very funny because we were all in uniform and the restaurant was practically just for us. After breakfast we went to the classrooms where they make the events were several rooms and each room was dependent on age. Those of my academy l were divided into two groups, the little girls and big ones  and obviously  I was in the group of the big ones. We had a schedule was like going to school. Entered the room and the teacher appeared and they begin to teach the choreography but it's a bit difficult because they do it very fast so you have to but attention all she said. The level of dance of the Unidense state’ is incredible.
The dancers of the E.E.U.U most of them not go to school they study in their home, and dance every day of a week. For many of them dancing is a career this is the reason of studying in their homes and work so hard. They spend more time dancing than studying.
We went to see various competitions and the incredible dancing after the classes and skills we had a day off. We went to visit Las Vegas or at least as mucho as we can because in one or two days is not enough time. So we went shopping and something very funny is that we had to go with the uniform and this called attention to all the people. Bur this is the easy way the teacher can find us.
Day in Las Vegas ended and I was sad but also had another perspective . I was excited about the dance and I can improve more on what I do and that is what I love to dance. One of my dreams is to become a great dancer but there are times that I think may not be able or at least here in Guatemala that dream I see far. This dream is not easy but I will try. If I don’t try I never going to  know if I can reach this gold and dream. That trip changed my whole perspective I had so much fun and also doing what I love, was an adventure that I will never forget and I hope we have more coming in my life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario