lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

My routine

Monday, I wake up at five thirty of the morning. I open my eyes and the first thing that I see is my desk in the desk I have photography’s of myself when I was little. I sit down in the bed and stretch me. I go to the bathroom I wash my face because I have face of sleepy and I look horrible. I go to my closet to put my uniform on. At six o’clock I eat cereal I always serve the cereal first and then the milk more cereal is better for me, I like to eat the Cheerios. Then I go to wash my teeth I put the dental pasta to the brush and I wash my teeth in vertical and horizontal form. I think that is better that other brand. At six fifteen I go the car with my sisters and I go to school and I come to school at six thirty. I have four periods and I go out to reses time I go back to the class I have four periods and I have reses time again and to final the day of school I have one period more and I go out. I go out of the class, and I go up of steers. I go to my bus is the number twelve I enter in the bus and I set down in the tenth row all the evening. I have to wait thirty minutes to go to my house. I go down the bus and I enter to my house, I go to my room and I go to my closet to but my pans on I hate the uniform  I always change my couth when I go to my house. I go to eat, when I finish I put my plated in the kitchen. I always seat in the same place the table is squared and I always sit down in the side that is near the wall. Then I go to my desk and I start to make my homework at four o’clock I go to my tap dance class. At seven o’clock I enter to my house and I go to my desk to finish the homework. At eight I go to dinner and then I go to finish the homework. Then I go to have I bath, after I have I bath I go to put my pajama I go to the bathroom to wash my teeth and go to the bed. I sleep with too pillows, and too blanked. I go to bed and I sleep to the right side.
Tuesday, all the mornings are the same but in the evening it is different. After I go to school I go changed my uniform and I have to but my uniform of my jazz dance class. Then I go to eat, when I finish I put my plated in the kitchen. I go to my desk to start the homework I try to do all I can after I go to my jazz class. At five o’clock I go out of my house and at five thirty I’m in the academy. At six o’clock my jazz class begins and ends at seven o’clock. Then I go to my house I go to do my homework then I go to dinner at eight o’clock. Then I have a bath; put my pajama and go to sleep.
Wednesday, this is the day that I don’t do any particular class. I always do my homework and when I finish I us the time that have to relax. The all is the same routine.
Thursday, this day is the same routine that Tuesday.
Friday, when I go home I put my pans and I go to eat and then at tree o’clock I go to the office of my mother with my sister. At four o’clock I go to gymnasia Olympic and I go out at five o’clock, then a return to the office of my mother and I go to my house. Someday I go out with my friends someday to eat or see a movie and the I return to my house. And I do the same things of the same days at night.
Saturday, I wake up at seven and I get I bath the I go to my closet and I put my couth to go to my ballet class. I go out of my house at eight thirty and I go to my class at nine o’clock and I go out at eleven thirty and I come to my house at twelve. Then I eat and after I eat and go to do my homework. When I finish I go to see a movie in my room. Then I talk with my friends and in the night eat, and I go to have I relaxing bath, then I go to sleep.
Sunday, I wake up at teen o’clock I go to eat then I go to watch TV. At twelve o’clock we star to decide what to eat. one hour late we eat, after eating I go away to bathing and to changing and I pass all the day with my family.in the night I eat put my pajama and y sleep.
This is my routines ,all the weeks are the same thing.


1 comentario:

  1. Mariam:

    You provide a few good details here, but I was looking for you to narrow your writing down to a small part of this routine, like just brushing your teeth, for example. Could you write 650 words on just brushing your teeth? Challenge yourself. How does it feel, what kind of toothpaste do you use?

    ResponderEliminar