lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

You Never Know!


Everyone has a first impression of someone, my best friend and my lover. It was an ordinary day on November; I was just expecting another boring day in which I was going to work with my mom. As we were in the car we were talking about my friends and their boyfriends. Finally we got to the office and I started to work. I was organizing the shelf from the top to the bottom. When I was organizing the bottom part of the shelf I was sitting in the floor. After a few minutes ago I saw some shoes in front of the shelf and I knew that is a boy because of type of shoes. When I knew that was a boy I thought ‘’Oh my god what I’m doing in the floor’’ and I stood up. My mom called me to help him move some boxes. When I went to help him we saw each other, but he looked me weird and I started thinking that he didn’t have a good impression on me, because all the people that I met tell me that I don’t make I good first impression. However all of the people that I meet, they smile to me, but he didn’t , so I supposed  that he thought bad things about me by the form he looked at me. I helped him move the boxes but we never talked. We finished and I went home. Then I started to think about the way he looked at me. I did like him and how he looked at me. I asked myself ‘’did I look really bad?” I really don’t understand why he looked me like that. But anyway I wanted to know why.
The next day I went to work like other normal day of my vacations. I entered to the office of my mom like I do every day and I saw him. I didn’t know what to do because I felt that he did like me. So I enter and I said hi and he smiled to me. When he smiled I saw that he had a beautiful smile that I really liked. But he surprised me because he acted totally different to the other day. I started organizing the things that my mom told me to do. Then I saw that he was working to. I supposed that he was going to work all the vacations, and he actually did. We were going to work together, so we obviously had to talk. I don’t know why, but had to.
We don’t speak for the first day. We had different works, so we didn’t saw us very often. A week later we stared to work together, and also we stared knowing each other.                                                                
He is tall, has brown hair, has glasses, beautiful eyes which are brown, and an awesome smile. The more I talk to him I realized that he has a great personality. This make me realized that I did wrong because you don’t have to judge people without knowing them.
 We started to have more confidence with each other, and with the days we became best friends I know that some people think that is weird that we became best friends in such less time, but spending time with him prove me that he is my best friend. With time I started to like him and, my sister, tells me he likes me too. The days were passing and very day I felt something more. We started going out, but he didn’t know that I knew that he likes me, is very graceful. With time we notice that we like each other.
now we are boyfriends. I never imagine that with the first impression I had of him, he will be a very important person in my life. So you never had to judge people by the first impression you have because you never known.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario